Franklin Party Rentals - bounce house rentals and slides for parties in Franklin

Tent Permit

Tent Permit


Add to Cart

A permit may be required for any tent structure. Check with your local building inspector about forms and fees that may be required.

It is the responsibility of the customer to understand possible requirements for a permit. Franklin Party will provide flame certificates and any insurance requirements to the customer at no charge. Any filing required by Franklin Party will include the filing fee plus any travel required to submit paperwork. Please call us with questions.